The only Two-Part Juicer
The Norwalk Juicer is actually a combination of two machines sharing the same body and powered by the same motor. A Vortex Cutter for complete cutting and grinding and a Hydraulic Press which extracts the nutrients from the pulp provided by the Cutter.
The Model 290 enhancements include the following:
- Retro housing design – a throwback to the model 201 built in the 1950’s.
- Housing attachment knob design – machined stainless steel knobs rather than wing nuts for enhanced styling.
- Removable press plate – guide pin relocated from the back of the machine to side allowing the removal of press plate for ease of cleaning of the press chamber area.
- Juice tray attachment clip – added to the back of juice tray to allow for a more secure fit of tray to press plate.
- Improved machine ventilation – sheet metal ventilation holes redesigned to allow 52% more airflow to motor resulting in lower operating temperatures.
- New Power Entry Module (PEM) with removable IEC style electrical cord – standardized PEM allows for easy conversion to electrical cord specific to users country’s electrical system.
The model 290 parts listed above are not interchangeable with ANY previous models.