Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in purchasing the Norwalk Juicer. Please take a moment to read the following terms and conditions regarding the sale of the Norwalk Juicer. If you have any questions or concerns after reading, please use the Contact Us form so that we may help you.
Your Norwalk Juicer is built to order. Due to the hand crafted process and the value of the item, the sale of the Norwalk is final once the juicer ships. Norwalk’s are not sent out on a trial basis and there is a no return policy. Any manufacturing defects will be addressed under the warranty.
The Norwalk Juicer ships fully insured through UPS. It is important to open and inspect the juicer immediately upon receipt. If any damage has resulted in shipping, please do not use the juicer. If possible, photograph the damages and contact Norwalk as soon as possible. It is also very important to make sure that all of the parts have been received with your purchase. Do not discard the packaging until you have successfully assembled and used your Norwalk. The company must be notified within 10 days of receipt of the juicer of any shortages or damages.
The sale of the juicer is complete the moment the juicer is picked up by UPS (FOB). No changes can be made once the juicer is shipped.
Allow up to 5 business days for your order to process before it ships.
DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TERMS:
We ship wherever UPS delivers without weight or size restrictions. Due to import or shipping restrictions, we do not ship to or sell for use in the following countries: Russia, China, Turkey, and Iran. The Juicer ships FOB by UPS using our account only. UPS is the broker. Any customs, duties, taxes, or fee questions need to be addressed with UPS.
Please note that we do not ship juicers to international freight forwarders, package forwarding companies, PO boxes, APO’s, FPO’s, or DPO’s. Orders received with these types of addresses will be cancelled without notice and your payment refunded.
- Purchaser is responsible for all shipping (which includes insurance) to your destination.
- Purchaser is responsible for any/all duties, fees and taxes which may apply in your country at the point of delivery of your juicer. Please check with your local customs office or contact UPS for more information.
- UPS requires an adult signature to receive/accept delivery of the juicer.
- If you are purchasing more than one juicer at a time, there may be additional shipping charges due that are not calculated in the shopping cart. If this is the case, an invoice will be e-mailed to you from Norwalk for the balance due.
- PayPal does not supply Norwalk with your billing address. Please supply Norwalk with your billing and warranty information if it is different than your shipping address or if it is for commercial use. Supplying this information when your order is placed will shorten the time it takes to process your order.
- If you utilize guest checkout in PayPal, there is a possibility that payment will be held by PayPal for 1 to 7 days from purchase until verification can be provided. Your juicer will be manufactured after your payment clears PayPal.
- PayPal does not spam your e-mail address. They only supply you with information concerning your purchase.
- If you have an existing updated PayPal account this will not apply.
ALL SALES OF JUICERS ARE FINAL. WE HAVE A NO RETURN POLICY. Juicers are not sent out for a trial basis or for your approval.
Model 290 NORWALKS (sold after January 01, 2017) are warranted to the original purchaser against defects of material or workmanship for 12 years from date of purchase, when used for personal use only; or 2 years when used commercially. Your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address must be given at the point of ordering as the warranty is assigned to the original purchaser at this point. The above warranty is made with the following exceptions: Model 290 NORWALKS used commercially or institutionally are warranted to the original purchaser against defects of material or workmanship for two years from the date of purchase. This warranty covers only replacement of defective parts and necessary labor on machines or machine parts delivered by the purchaser to NORWALK, INC. This does not cover shipping the juicer for warranty work. This warranty does not cover loss or damage occurring in transit by a common carrier (this is covered by UPS insurance), accidental breakage, rough handling, or usage for purposes or in manners other than described in our literature and instructions. Neither does it cover damage caused by unauthorized alterations or repair work whether done by the owner or anyone else. Because of their expendable nature this warranty does not cover such items as Drive Belts, the Filter Bags and Cloths or the Wooden Pusher. NORWALKS ARE NEVER SENT OUT ON APPROVAL OR FOR FREE TRIAL OFFERS. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. IMPORTANT! If you need to send your Norwalk to us for service, you must call prior to shipment and receive a return authorization number (RAN). If a parcel arrives at our facility without a RAN, it will not be accepted and will be returned to sender at your expense. NO EXCEPTIONS!
I have read and agree to the terms listed.